Irish Hereford Prime is voted Worlds Best Steak
Irish Hereford Prime Rib-eye steak was chosen as the clear winner, ahead of the anticipated
Other competitors included Argentinean Angus steak, Angus fillet from USA, Florentine steak from Italy, Charolais fillet from France, Bison from USA and locally-produced German Simmental beef.
The prize-winning Rib-eye of Irish Hereford Prime was supplied by AIBP’s plant in Nenagh, through their customer, Otto Gourmet, a leading import company in Germany selling to high-end restaurants and consumers.
The Irish Hereford Prime brand beef is available to Irish consumers through Superquinn supermarkets, and at top class restaurants serving Hereford Prime supplied by Pallas Foods.
(Source: Irish Hereford Breed Journal 2010)
- Dubbo Show & Sale Gearing Up to Match Top Sales (24/05/2013)
- SBTS TechTalk May 2013 (24/05/2013)
- Days to Calving (DC) Trait Indicator (23/05/2013)
- E-Newsletter - Edition #52 (23/05/2013)
- OFFICE CLOSED - Tuesday 21 May (17/05/2013)
- Naracoorte MSA/PCAS Information Day - Thursday 23 May 2013 (16/05/2013)
- 2013 Farmfair International Inbound Buyer Program - Edmonton, Canada: November 3-10, 2013 (15/05/2013)
- Regional Breed Development Groups Meeting – Dubbo (13/05/2013)
- Hereford Ribbons go national at the Herefords Australia National Show & Sale (Wodonga) (10/05/2013)
- Hereford bulls sell to $30,000 at the Herefords Australia National Show & Sale (Wodonga) (10/05/2013)
- Herefords Australia 2012-13 Annual Report (10/05/2013)
- Cattle Council of Australia Live Export Update (07/05/2013)
- 2013 Herefords Australia Youth National Heifer Show (07/05/2013)
- Herefords Australia Breed Development Conference (Armidale) Video Presentations (03/05/2013)