52ND HEREFORDS AUSTRALIA NATIONAL SHOW & SALE (WODONGA)
The Management Committee has posted the following notices for the information of vendors who intend to offer bulls at the 2016 Herefords Australia National Show & Sale):
• Date – Week commencing 8th May 2017
Arrival Monday 8th May (earlier arrival upon application)
Inspection 9th May commencing 8.00am
Vendors’ Meeting 9th May commencing at 3.00pm
Judging 10th May commencing at 10.00am (Time to be confirmed) - PLEASE NOTE NEW START TIME FOR 2017
Sale 11th May commencing at 9.00am (Time to be confirmed)
• New Judging Format for 2017 - Horned and polled bulls will be judged together for the first time at the Herefords Australia National Show and Sale at Wodonga
• BREEDPLAN - At close of entries all bulls are to have current reportable Group Breedplan EBVs for 200,400,& 600 day weights, fat depth (rib and rump), eye muscle area, intramuscular fat (IMF) and must have had scrotum measurement submitted to BREEDPLAN. Entries not meeting these requirements as at the close of entries will not be accepted. Contact your BREEDPLAN scanner NOW and arrange for your bulls to be scanned and data analysed in time to qualify.
• NVD’s must be in the hands of the Duty Agent by pre-sale inspection. Failure to comply will incur automatic disqualification from the event.
• National Cattle Health Statement will be the only Herd Health Declaration required for the event. Note – there is requirement for all bulls to be tested PI negative for Pesti.
• Standard of Halters left on bulls for post-sale delivery has been in many cases not good enough. Vendors are reminded of their obligation under the Conditions of Entry to ensure bulls are securely tied with a halter of suitable quality.
• Order of Sale will permanently revert to Junior, Intermediate, and Senior in that order.
• Supplementary Catalogue will be produced in sale lot order only.
• Catalogue Page Format will be 3 lots per page.
For further information about entering bulls for the National Show & Sale (Wodonga) contact the event coordinator, Andrew Donoghue on 02 6772 1399 or 0428 442 155 or email email@example.com